Sunday, February 13, 2011

I'm Thinking About You...

I'm thinking about you...I'm thinking about you like ketchup thinks about mustard.
Like girls think about boys.Like a fat man thinks about ice cream.
Like a nerd thinks about bein a gangsta. I'm thinking about you like mice think about cheese.
Like Leprechaun's think about gold at the end of a rainbow.Like Winnie da Pooh thinks about his honey.
Like worms think about dirt.Like wasps think about porch lights.
I'm thinking about you like scissors think about cutting paper.Like rocks think about breaking the scissors.
And like paper thinks about covering up the rock.I'm thinking about you like X thinks about O.
Like the alphabet thinks about putting "U" and "I" together.Like today thinks about tomorrow.
And tomorrow think about yesterday.I'm thinking about you every second, minute and hour of each and everyday. Are you thinking about me to? 

2 comments:

  1. Like a nerd thinks about bein gangsta, haha I like that one. I really like this whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the end parts, I like how you connected things together. Rock, Paper, Scissors. Also how the days (Yesterday, tomorrow, and today), and How you are thinking about that someone all the time, and then you ask if this person is thinking about you. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete