Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Direct Orders

Rock out like you have a million dollars.
Rock out like a 5 year old in a candy store.
Rock out like you just got famous.
Rock out like everyday is a holiday.
Rock out like a cat thrown in a tub of water.
Rock out like Spongbob is your best friend.
Rock out like you just won the game show , "The Price Is Right".
Rock out like you've never rocked out before.
Rock out like your at a Bon Jovi concert.
Rock out like nothing can hurt you.
Rock out like your on top of the world.
No, rock out like your the only one in the world.

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE price is right! and living on prayer baby ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the lines you used but I think it ends a little too soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like Rock out like a cat thrown in a tub of water. ALL CATS SHOULD BE THROWN IN TUBS OF WATER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bit short hun. I am assuming youre a 'hun' and if you are a dude. Than you might want to consider a name change and background change. Unless that sorta thing is you. Good lines, like most of em'. Just not many of em'. Eh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely like the line about nothing can't hurt you.... cause I do tend to hurt myself everyday.... I'm kind of a clutz.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A little short, but you have some good lines!The rock out like youre a 5 yr old in a candy shop is good :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all your comments peeps! :]

    ReplyDelete