Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Yap Yap! (open mic)

Dear Diary,                                           May 31st, 2011
                   It's yap yap all day long! When does it ever stop? Please tell me because I don't think I can take anymore. It's shoes this, and hair that. And ohh let's not forget the manny pettys. Cuz if we did the world would  probably come to an end. No, but seriously all I want to do is sit there and go into lala land or read a totally awesome book! No offense Mr. Nelson. I just love daydreaming and reading. But how can I possibly do that when it's yap yap all day long!?! I know more about shoes, hair and boys now more than creative writing. It's like I'm slowly being brainwashed into thinking like one of them without even realizing it. It's horrible it's like Mean Girls. That sweet girl comes from Africa, and attends a public school. And then gets brainwashed into becoming one of them! I don't want to become that girl! Somebody help me! ....sigh*... I guess help is inevitable though seeing as how I'm assigned to this seat. How I chose to sit there innocently without knowing I had walked into my own doomed fate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment