Sunday, March 6, 2011

Dream

I have the same dream every night. About people who cry my name. And ask for my help. But I cannot speak. And when I walk towards them they get farther away. Still crying out my name for help. I desperately want to help these people. I cannot recognize any of these people. But I get the feeling inside that they are my loved ones. And in the dream I sometimes reach them, but the ground underneath me disappears. I scream as I fall into the blackness. As I am falling I can still hear the loved ones screaming for my help. I feeling as if all hope is gone. Falling through the darkness I turn around. And I see that I am about to come face to face with the ground. But before I do I wake with a jolt in my bed. I wake up at 2:00 a.m every night. I cannot fall asleep after I have dreamt this dream. But I am also to tired to leave bed. So I try to unravel the mysteries of this dream. To this day I still don't understand it.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you dream that every night that sounds awful. I have had dreams similar to that before except I am always the one crying for help and no one can hear me. I can't imagine having it every night though. That is scary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is pretty crazy! You did a good job of explaining, it made it easy to visualize. I got a trapped feeling.

    ReplyDelete